How do I care for my fashion jewelry?
- KEEP YOUR JEWELRY TARNISH FREE BY KEEPING YOUR JEWELRY DRY
- Don't wash dishes or do laundry with your jewelry on. Cleaning products tend to be harsh and can strip the finish of your jewelry.
- Don't wear jewelry in the pool, ocean or at the Spa. Chlorinated water can react with the metals found in jewelry causing your awesome bangles or necklace to change color.
- Don't use jewelry cleaner. Cleaner made for silver, gold, or platinum is way too harsh for fashion jewelry which is usually plated with these precious metals.
- Don't put on lotion or perfume with your jewelry on. The chemicals in these items may cause a reaction with your fashion jewelry.
- ALLOW YOUR JEWELRY TO BE THE FINISHING TOUCH; LAST ON, FIRST OFF
- Put your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and before your take your clothes off.
- Doing this will help to avoid any snags that can happen between your jewelry and clothing. This will help ensure that both your clothing and jewelry stay intact.
- Remove your jewelry during activities.
- STORE YOUR JEWELRY APPROPRIATELY
- You can try wrapping your jewelry in anti-tarnish paper.
- We recommend storing your jewelry in plastic zip bags and squeezing the air out, ultimately the color changing oxidization happens from the air around the jewelry.
While we know that fashion jewelry isn’t meant to last forever we want to ensure that you have the knowledge to enjoy your beautiful pieces for as close to forever as possible!